Thursday, June 4, 2009

Windows port and some fixes

In my last post I was complaining about crashes on Windows. After some minor changes that I didn't expect to have any impact, I was able to use MP3 Diags on Windows without experiencing any crash. It wasn't just to see that the program starts and exits, but I fixed audio issues in about 1600 files and then I added track info and cover art to 35 of my albums. So I guess it's time to release the Windows version. See the download page.

While making these changes I identified and fixed a bug that could result in removal of audio data when using the "Remove inner non-audio" transformation.

A less important bug that I found and fixed was related to the incorrect handling of an option to keep a single image in an ID3V2 tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment