Nothing very exiting for this release - its main purpose is to add a half-fix for a crash before splitting the code to start working on version 1.1. There were some crashes reported when trying to save changes, which didn't make much sense, but investigating them led me to discover a related bug that is fixed now (although the original bug probably remains unfixed). Well, even if the change just managed to make that bug invisible, it seems to have solved the problem for the user, so I guess it's better to publish the fix now rather than wait for a full understanding of what was going on.
If you didn't experience crashes at startup or when saving, there's no point in upgrading.
There are also some script changes, in the tools that prepare the packages, not in the program's code. These are also related to the 1.1 split. I hope I didn't break anything; at any rate, I tested them and they seemed OK.